The terms for the agreement:
(1) Provide A Booth of Memories (Hereinafter referred to as “A Booth of Memories”) with a 10 foot squared area for the photo booth. If the area is not indoors it must be located within a secure, fully-covered shelter that protects the entire photo booth from environmental elements.
(2) Provide a standard electrical outlet within 10 feet of the designated area for the photo booth.
(3) Client will be responsible for any damage done to the photo booth caused by Client or any of the Client’s guests.
A BOOTH OF MEMORIES OBLIGATIONS
(1) Provide an operational photo booth that does not require money to operate for the number of hours contracted. Client acknowledges the photo booth may require onsite maintenance and/or servicing during the event, and may only operate for 90% of the length of the time contracted as a result of that maintenance and/or servicing.
(2) Provide a qualified technician onsite to maintain the unit in operating condition.
(3) Setup and removal of the photo booth in a timely manner.
(1) A $200 deposit is required to hold the date and the remaining balance is due fifteen days prior to the contracted event date. If balance due is not paid on time, the deposit shall be forfeited and the photo booth reservation canceled. Make local checks payable to A Booth of Memories or pay with a credit/debit card in person, over the phone or online.
(2) Client and A Booth of Memories agree that in the event of a mechanical failure, or for any other reason A Booth of Memories is unable to provide a functioning photo booth pursuant to this agreement, A Booth of Memories’ maximum liability is the return of any payments received. A Booth of Memories will not be liable under any contract, negligence, strict liability, or other theory for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages (including without limitation, damages for lost profits or increased expenses) with respect to any claim arising from or related in any way to this agreement, the subject matter of this agreement, the services provided under this agreement, or the property where these services are being performed. If A Booth of Memories is only able to provide partial services for any reason, the charges to Client will be prorated subject to the 90% usage clause above.
(3) A Booth of Memories reserves the right to use all photos taken during the contracted event at our discretion.
(4) This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between A Booth of Memories and Client with respect to the subject matter and performance of this agreement and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous oral, written and other agreements between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. This agreement may only be amended in writing signed by A Booth of Memories and Client.
A Booth Of Memories owns and operates this website. We are committed to the privacy and security of our visitors’ information. The following is a statement of our privacy practices:
- Your personal information is not required to visit http://rentaboothofmemories.com
- Any personal information collected is knowingly provided by you and only when requested/required during account registration for interactive participation on http://rentaboothofmemories.com and during the ordering process
- Your IP address is a numeric address assigned to your computer, assigned by your Internet service provider. We automatically collect your IP address as traffic data so that we can send information back to you when requested. This is not used to identify your personal information.
- Referrers are references to the web address you linked from and is automatically passed along by your web browser. We collect referrers your browser sends as part of traffic data. This is not attached to personally identifiable information.
- System information such as your operating system/platform, and the type of web browser you use. This is not attached to personally identifiable information.
- Your information is maintained on a secure web server in what we believe to be a well protected environment.
- A Booth Of Memories only shares personal information to billing companies for completing transactions and for no other purpose. No other information is shared with any other third-party company for any purpose, under any circumstance.
- A Booth Of Memories makes every effort to preserve your privacy, personal information may be disclosed when required by law where we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process.
http://rentaboothofmemories.com relies on “cookie” technology to allow you to re-access your registered account profile during a web session. This mechanism is employed solely for your convenience and for no other purpose.
This Web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we, A Booth Of Memories, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our visitors to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
This web site takes every precaution to protect our visitor’s information. When visitors submit sensitive information via the web site, their information is protected both online and off-line.
We do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our customers’ information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Finally, the servers that store personally identifiable information are in a secure environment, in a locked facility.
If visitors have any questions about the security on http://rentaboothofmemories.com, feel free to contact Customer Service.
Correcting, Updating, Deleting & Deactivating Personal Information
If a visitor’s personally identifiable information changes (such as zip code, phone, email or postal address), or if a visitor no longer desires our service, we provide a way to correct, update or delete/deactivate personally identifiable information. This can usually be done at the ‘Your Account’ page or by contacting our Customer Service.
Notification of Changes
If, however, we are going to use visitors’ personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection we will notify users by posting a notice on our web site for 30 days.