The terms for the agreement:
(1) Provide A Booth of Memories (Hereinafter referred to as “A Booth of Memories”) with a 10 foot squared area for the photo booth. If the area is not indoors it must be located within a secure, fully-covered shelter that protects the entire photo booth from environmental elements.
(2) Provide a standard electrical outlet within 10 feet of the designated area for the photo booth.
(3) Client will be responsible for any damage done to the photo booth caused by Client or any of the Client’s guests.
A BOOTH OF MEMORIES OBLIGATIONS
(1) Provide an operational photo booth that does not require money to operate for the number of hours contracted. Client acknowledges the photo booth may require onsite maintenance and/or servicing during the event, and may only operate for 90% of the length of the time contracted as a result of that maintenance and/or servicing.
(2) Provide a qualified technician onsite to maintain the unit in operating condition.
(3) Setup and removal of the photo booth in a timely manner.
(1) A $200 deposit is required to hold the date and the remaining balance is due fifteen days prior to the contracted event date. If balance due is not paid on time, the deposit shall be forfeited and the photo booth reservation canceled. Make local checks payable to A Booth of Memories or pay with a credit/debit card in person, over the phone or online.
(2) Client and A Booth of Memories agree that in the event of a mechanical failure, or for any other reason A Booth of Memories is unable to provide a functioning photo booth pursuant to this agreement, A Booth of Memories’ maximum liability is the return of any payments received. A Booth of Memories will not be liable under any contract, negligence, strict liability, or other theory for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages (including without limitation, damages for lost profits or increased expenses) with respect to any claim arising from or related in any way to this agreement, the subject matter of this agreement, the services provided under this agreement, or the property where these services are being performed. If A Booth of Memories is only able to provide partial services for any reason, the charges to Client will be prorated subject to the 90% usage clause above.
(3) A Booth of Memories reserves the right to use all photos taken during the contracted event at our discretion.
(4) This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between A Booth of Memories and Client with respect to the subject matter and performance of this agreement and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous oral, written and other agreements between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. This agreement may only be amended in writing signed by A Booth of Memories and Client.